Through technical assistance, demonstration studies and cost-analyses, EQUIP has delivered innovative, globally scalable strategies across PEPFAR countries, including:
• Support to roll out Test & Start in Haiti, Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia.
• Rapid clinical capacity assessment to identify and improve linkage to care and strategies to decongest clinics in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, Lesotho, Tanzania and Zambia.
• Scale-up and improve efficiencies in viral load monitoring in Ghana, Malawi and Zimbabwe and GIS mapping to optimize specimen logistics in Zambia.
• Addressing the needs of Key Populations through community based strategies for testing, linkage and retention in Ghana, Lesotho and Tanzania and Zambia.
• Demonstration projects for HIV self-testing to ensure high-yield modalities in Haiti, Malawi and Zimbabwe.
• Multi-Month Scripting and Dispensing (MMSD) strategies to evaluate differentiated models assessing 3- versus 6-month supply on retention, viral suppression and cost effectiveness in Haiti, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
• Contribution to the Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) guidelines in Namibia and Zambia.
• Cost modeling, cost evaluation and outcomes to inform Test & Start in Uganda and Zambia and antiretroviral therapy and PrEP delivery in Haiti.
Fast-tracking innovations to reach 90-90-90
EQUIP delivers novel strategies and tools to help countries rapidly reach their UNAIDS 90-90-90